Anyone watch "Prison Break"?

Pasadena SS

I've been dying to watch this show since last season. I hope season 2 it's just as good as the first.

Watch it religously...Some of the stuff that happened tonight was too predictable...But the fact the new investigator understands the clues, his tattoo's, and so forth is complete bullshiz...

The previews to next week are off the charts rediculous...But yet I still watch and will contrinue to watch

I enjoyed the premire last night. Will be interesting to see where they go with it now that they are out. I don't think that it's completely unreasonable that a good investigator could figure out his tats, all though the one referencing the grave was very obscure.

I've been dying to watch this show since last season. I hope season 2 it's just as good as the first.

Watch it religously...Some of the stuff that happened tonight was too predictable...But the fact the new investigator understands the clues, his tattoo's, and so forth is complete bullshiz...

The previews to next week are off the charts rediculous...But yet I still watch and will contrinue to watch

Really? I didn't see any of that coming and I miss the previews to next week. :(

I enjoyed the premire last night. Will be interesting to see where they go with it now that they are out. I don't think that it's completely unreasonable that a good investigator could figure out his tats, all though the one referencing the grave was very obscure.

Yeah you're right the grave thing was way obscure. Also I can't believe they killed that Robin Tunney's charecter. I didn't see that coming at all.

I have watched every episode of that show ince the beginning. In fact, its the ONLY show I have ever watched each episode... too much crap on TV. I didnt even watch anything other than Rockstar:supernova until this show came back on.

Anyways, the FBI dude figuring out his tats was BS. How did they find his tattoo artist? How did he pick up on that shit? Especially how he figured to go to a graveyard... that was complete crap. I just hope the show doesnt fall apart now that its in season 2 because the producers and writers werent even sure it was going to make it for anything past the actual prison break. who knows...

Edited by punkt71 (see edit history)