exhaust

fully_able

I have just purchased a '06 Silverado SS and want to know what is the best type of exhaust to put on. I really want to wake the neighbors!

hey man i have a 04 VHO and i put the original flowmaster 40 series turndowns on my truck and i must say it is pretty freakin loooud and it sounds really good! I don't know too much about exhausts I just went with what a friend suggested to me...so that's what I put on mine. But, if you want more power I have heard the magnaflow is wayyyy better, check out some of the other guy's trucks on here and a lot of em' have the magnaflow, I'm unsure of the sound but I heard it's good, good luck man

well, if you really wanna piss off your neighbors you should put some Pacesetter Long tube hedders on, delete the cats, put some dumps on after the headders (for when you want it really loud) and then put some good 3" flowmaster race mufflers on... :jester:

Alot of people here really like the Corsa Sport cat-back systems. I'm concidering one myself. I was gonna do a custom borla setup but the guy at my preferred exhaust shop is giving me the run around... :banghead:

The stock exhaust is actually pretty good, just need to add a new muffler. I added a flopro muffler and I like it a lot. Louder than stock but not too loud. Also I don't have to worry about in cab drone. It also got louder when I added headers. :D