My Silverado, not an SS though

sittinphatt

About 2 weeks ago I put on the rear bump since it got painted and was ready to pull off the side moldings but damn the bumper looks freakin ugly since theres a large gap where i need the cladding. So i waited on putting on the bumper and dropped off all the cladding to get painted. Whenever thing gets painted and put on, ill post pics of it asap.

Also the grille will be painted, just debating if i should get the SS bages but I dont wanna perpertrate since its not going to be a real SS :cry:

Edited by sittinphatt (see edit history)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice ride! How about any GO FAST mods?  Truck looks sick but I think you need some mods to back up the look.

just have the exhause the hypertech programmer, next the volant intake but dunno what after that

Ditch the Hypertech programmer, get a tune and CAI. Then you'll able to back up that sick look. Oh and like one of the posts said, i'd tint the windows too.

Nice ride! How about any GO FAST mods?  Truck looks sick but I think you need some mods to back up the look.

just have the exhause the hypertech programmer, next the volant intake but dunno what after that

Ditch the Hypertech programmer, get a tune and CAI. Then you'll able to back up that sick look. Oh and like one of the posts said, i'd tint the windows too.

CAI? where can i get it? and what is it?

Cold Air Intake (CAI).

Cold Air Intake (CAI).

lol yep, volant is comming on its way