Boost/Fuel gauge on Radix ?s

Where is a good place to install the nylon boost/vac tube to an Autometer Phantom boost gauge without needing extra fittings, on the Radix? I searched the board and found there is a nipple somewhere on the supercharger itself, but cannot find it. The gauge came with a 'T', so it could tap into an existing vacuum line.... where can I find one?

Also, I have an electric fuel pressure gauge. I am pretty sure the +12v will need to be hooked up to a power source that is not shut off/back on when the engine is cranked. Which wire do you guys use ???

Thanks!

There is a plug in the rear of the Radix intake manifold, which is just for this purpose. All the necessary fittings are available from the local hardware store plumbing dept. The hose coming off the J tube will only pick up vacuum, so don't try and take the easy way and go cutting that for the t fitting :lol:

I connected my FP gauge to iginition hot, since I don't care what the FP is when the engine is off and don't want the gauge powered up all the time from constant hot. Took a while to find ign 12+ though.

I believe it is 1/4" NPT coming out the intake, which needs to be reduced to an 1/8" compression fitting to accept that nylon line going to the gauge. I installed about a 3-4" riser off the intake to make it easier to reach and assemble. A little hard to reach since it's back by the firewall, but not too bad. I'll try and take a couple pics later :thumbs: