Storm a Comin

jaymoney

Well it looks like were goin to get some wind and rain. I hope this thing doesnt turn into a hurricane. This crap sucks putting up shutters taking down shutters. I need a house with a solid wall and no windows. Just thought i would share this with youall. IM keepin my fingers crossed that nothing happens to the SS.

I working away from home and live in Boynton Beach, FL were my truck is now. Theres no room in my garage because my boat takes up the whole damn thing. I'm praying to the god above that nothing happens to it. At least I have a truck cover over it, but that won't stop flying projectiles from beating the shit out of it. It better stay a tropical storm or I am going to be one worried mother@$#&*% !

Yea, preparing for these storms really sucks. I am gonna try parking the SS in between our house and the neighbors to protect it but you never know whats gonna happen. Even though the storm is not at hurricane speed, the constant wind does plenty of damage. Last year when Katrina rolled by, we were without electricity for 6 days.

Good luck to all the other fellas down here, drako, jaymonney, etc.. :thumbs:

:sigh:

we will see what happens....everyone take care. getting gas was crazy today. good thing i got a generator but i just shutter at the thought of a shingle flying and smashing into my window... :cry:

everyone stay safe.....besides that have fun!!!!......shutters suck...cant wait to get those accordion style.

Yup, the accordian shutters are the bomb. We have them at home but they are expensive. We also got a generator a while back so we are set. Topped the boat with 150 gallons of gas so we are ready to power the house in case we lose power.

I remember back when Andrew hit, my dad took us down to Homestead and i saw shingles lodged into concrete walls. :(

Archived