corsa sport?

BlackSS04

i have the touring and i was looking at that also. it could but not with the tail pipe it comes with. the can is so long and so far back, you would have to have a u shaped pipe bent to turn 180 degrees and then another 90 ou the side in front of the exhaust.

can we just have our stock exhaust cut and use a diff muffler and have it coming out before the rear pass tire??

i know some guys arent too big on the aftermarket exhausts, since ours are pretty decent...whatever floats your boat i guess

It would end being more restrictive than designed and the sound would be different as well. It cant be done with their set up. One other benefit of an aftermarket is weight savings. The stock system weighs a whole lot more than the corsa sport. I love it anyways. I notice alot of people want our trucks to be like a lightning...if you want side exit before the rear wheel and want a supercharger and etc...buy a lightning...lol. Just kidding guys. I love the SSS and to each their own.