tb spacer whistle?

packjh

I installed my spacer awhile back just to help on gas milage....and it did with the help my intake. Around, 2,000 rpms it starts to sound like it leaks, it doesnt really continue after 2500 to 3000 Just wandering if i should take it off and replace the gasket or is that just normal?? Never had one before now. thanx

nitrous plates that go in as a throttle body spacer whistle like a mother f##ker. thats the only thing that i hate about them other than that, they will help the gas milage a little bit on our trucks, but probably not enough to justify the cost. :devil:

(I know sombodys gonna say it so i'll say it first but the nitrous plate is the same equivilincy as a 1/2 inch spacer.

I have one... I'm gonna take it off... I'm getting tired of the whistle, and i want to see if i get better mileage with out it... I've heard mixed results on them... :dunno:

hey let me know what happens...i kinda like the whistling sometimes but when im cruising sometimes it gets annoying cause im stuck at the one point where its just whistling away