THIS CANT BE RIGHT! LOW HP!

Hey,

Ok heres the deal. I had a Radix intercooled SC installed along with Dyantech long tubes, corsa exhaust, a volant CAI, a trailblaze torque converter, and a zippy performance shift kit, and a 160 stat. I had a custom tune put on immediately after the install, and here are my numbers...

352 HP and 419 max torque!

Whats the deal here? Shouldnt I be making more?

That doesn't sound right for that setup. It's possible that a lot of K-R due to overly aggresive timing of a mail order tune could cause the numbers to be low, which is what happened to me the first time around w/a PCM4Less tune. Plus if it's hot in FL, or gas is crappy (like here in CA) this could also factor in. When I noticed power dropping in the first few days after installing the Radix with my mail order tune, I went for an in person logging and tune. We found lots of KR in the upper RPMs that required richening up to eliminate, and made a big difference in power :driving:

Edited by pnblwzd (see edit history)

I had it done at a shop in Mobile,Al called RWTD or Runnin with the Devil. I was not in town when the shop tuned it, my dad was the one and he doesnt know anything about this kind of stuff. The shop said the superchips tuner that came with it made 340hp to the wheels and they say they could only get it up anouther 10hp? It just didnt seem right so im going to try and take it to a different shop

I had it done at a shop in Mobile,Al called RWTD or Runnin with the Devil. I was not in town when the shop tuned it, my dad was the one and he doesnt know anything about this kind of stuff. The shop said the superchips tuner that came with it made 340hp to the wheels and they say they could only get it up anouther 10hp? It just didnt seem right so im going to try and take it to a different shop

Sounds like they are not FI tuners. Make sure you find someone who has some FI experience and get another dyno tune imo.

When I noticed power dropping in the first few days after installing the Radix with my mail order tune, I went for an in person logging and tune.  We found lots of KR in the upper RPMs that required richening up to eliminate, and made a big difference in power  :driving:

Where did you go for logging and a tune SoCal?