THIS CANT BE RIGHT! LOW HP!

No the shop that did the tune also installed all of the parts i had listed above.

I think i might just send my pcm to zippy to do a tune. I was able to drive the truck this weekend and the shifts are messed up and there is a header leak. In the 2-3 shift the engine revs a little before shifting so i know the tune is messed up.

No the shop that did the tune also installed all of the parts i had listed above.

I think i might just send my pcm to zippy to do a tune. I was able to drive the truck this weekend and the shifts are messed up and there is a header leak. In the 2-3 shift the engine revs a little before shifting so i know the tune is messed up.

Damn man, it sounds like your tranny is slipping, not anything to do with the PCM at that point. As far as a header leak...that MAY have something to do with a little lost power I would imagine. Whatever it is, you have some mechanical issues you need to have looked at it sounds like...

When I noticed power dropping in the first few days after installing the Radix with my mail order tune, I went for an in person logging and tune.  We found lots of KR in the upper RPMs that required richening up to eliminate, and made a big difference in power  :driving:

Where did you go for logging and a tune SoCal?

Jeff Price at The Dyno Store in Chatsworth, CA did my logging/tuning, I was refered to him by Blownchevy at Magnusson. Both are great guys :thumbs: