Chrysler to recall more than 180,000 vehicles..

SSThunder

They're doing the right thing, just as GM does... if something isn't safe then recall it and save the lawsuit....

Ford on the other hand prefers to just deny there is a problem until someone is killed or seriously injured. IE - explorer tire issues, spontaneously combusting f150's, etc.

Can't fault dodge for doing the recall... and can't call them crap... we've had our fair share of recalls on the GM side too.

They're doing the right thing, just as GM does... if something isn't safe then recall it and save the lawsuit....

Ford on the other hand prefers to just deny there is a problem until someone is killed or seriously injured. IE - explorer tire issues, spontaneously combusting f150's, etc.

Can't fault dodge for doing the recall... and can't call them crap... we've had our fair share of recalls on the GM side too.

:withstupid: I'm not a Dodoge fan but they all have recalls, they all have more recalls than what shown on the news, those are just the major recalls. When I went to the GM plants I was talked to the engines and they had a valid point, when they build a prototype it is usually flawless, its in produdt were they run into problems you cant predict. It just goes with the teritory.

:withstupid:

Couldn't agree more. recalling 180,000 vehicles for air bag replacement makes a brand "crap"?

Shheeesh!

Archived