Birthday blues

jaymoney

Well Im getting old it sucks. I dont feel that old but im 31 today. My wife and kids are gonna take me to dinner. I did order my pacesetters cool b-day present. Just thought i would share this with youall. I guess ill go check for some gray hairs now :cry:

I remember my Dad turning 30 and it seemed like his world was coming to an end.

He's now 58, and wishes it had. :D

Seriously, though, I'm 31 as well, and I don't notice any difference. It just seems funny that the people I know keep getting older and older, but I don't see myself in any different light. 3 little girls keep me young, I guess.

Don't be a pansy. MAN UP! :nopity:

I'm 34 and I look forward to growing old with dignity and grace, and once this dang house is paid off, we'll have more toys too!!! :cool:

1 - Happy Birthday

2 - Who cares about the age ... I'll be 35 in a couple of weeks ... Gray Hair - Got 'em, a few aches and pains in the AM - Got 'em,

Do I wish I was younger ... NO WAY!!!! Your only as old as you feel. Heck, I've done tons of really cool things in my life ... and most of my fondest memories are things that I have done, now that I am older and wiser ...

Remember ... It's just a number ...