Talking Silverado SS

Pasadena SS

dude, JStar motors is the biggest RIP OFF in the auto sales industry, period.  Those guys are complete ass clowns...

No kidding did you see the price on that SS? And is ASS CLOWNS better or worse then the ASS on your Sig?

I'm also making an ASSumption that you don't like Jstar Motors either? :jester:

Edited by Pasadena SS (see edit history)

haha, yeah... $35K for that piece of crap? You can buy a brand new 2006 SS for probably LESS than that with the new GM 5yr/100K warranty.

I one time saw a crew cab duramax I was interested in buying, and they didnt list a price. I went down there and they wanted $45K for a 2004 Duramax CC with 26,000 miles on it. It had a 7" suspension 3" bodylift and some chewed up Toyo 37" tires. That was the only mods done to it.

I asked one of there little price salesmen why it was so expensive, they said it was because it was 'extensively modified with the best aftermarket parts'. It looked like SHIT. I laughed at the guy and told him that every car on their lot is going for 10K over what they should be selling for, and that they are complete rip offs and I cant believe they are still in business. His 'partner' comes up to us, and tells us how Jstar motors in the BEST car dealership around, and only 'World class' installers modify their 'show vehicles' and thats why they get to charge that much for what they sale. JStar is a ****in JOKE...

I wont also forget a guy that worked there named Tony tried to tell me and my buddy that he trained Karate and that he could beat any MMA/BJJ (brazillian jiu-jitsu) practioners ass no problem, and BJJ is inferior to Karate.. HAHHA. (me and my buddy that was there train Muay thai/BJJ so he started talking shit) F*ckin KNOW it alls there... I would have loved to choke out that SOB.

Anyways... about that overpriced SS.... :smash:

Edited by punkt71 (see edit history)

haha, yeah... $35K for that piece of crap?  You can buy a brand new 2006 SS for probably LESS than that with the new GM 5yr/100K warranty.

I one time saw a crew cab duramax I was interested in buying, and they didnt list a price.  I went down there and they wanted $45K for a 2004 Duramax CC with 26,000 miles on it.  It had a 7" suspension 3" bodylift and some chewed up Toyo 37" tires.  That was the only mods done to it.

I asked one of there little price salesmen why it was so expensive, they said it was because it was 'extensively modified with the best aftermarket parts'.  It looked like SHIT.  I laughed at the guy and told him that every car on their lot is going for 10K over what they should be selling for, and that they are complete rip offs and I cant believe they are still in business.  His 'partner' comes up to us, and tells us how Jstar motors in the BEST car dealership around, and only 'World class' installers modify their 'show vehicles' and thats why they get to charge that much for what they sale.  JStar is a ****in JOKE... 

I wont also forget a guy that worked there named Tony tried to tell me and my buddy that he trained Karate and that he could beat any MMA/BJJ (brazillian jiu-jitsu) practioners ass no problem, and BJJ is inferior to Karate.. HAHHA.  (me and my buddy that was there train Muay thai/BJJ so he started talking shit) F*ckin KNOW it alls there...  I would have loved to choke out that SOB. 

Anyways... about that overpriced SS....    :smash:

:crackup: Tell us what you really think. :jester: