PN for OEM Chrome Bowtie Grill Emblem?

I stopped in at the parts counter at my dealer and inquired about a chrome bowtie and they said they did not have them. I don't know if he meant gm doesn't make them or they just didn't have any.

I ended up ordering this one from ebay. They also have the plain one like the one in your pic.

75_1_b.JPG

Bowtie

Here, they are made by True Billet, not GM.  They are officially licensed by GM, thats all.

Thanks for the link; those are nice but not exactly what I'm looking for, I am wanting an actual chrome plated bowtie to match my wheels, not just polished aluminum billet...

Mr. P. :)

If you look further down the list, there is actually a chrome one that fits our trucks, the naked av's etc.  Look carefully, it took me a few times reading through the list to catch it.

DOH! :banghead:

I also found the Street Scenes ones on Scummit Racing, about $45.

Would someone post here the GM part number for the replacement chrome bowtie grill emblem?  The part is actual show-chromed steel and fits 2003-2006 Silverado, HD, and naked Av.

b5_1.JPG

TIA -

Hey I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get a BLACK bowtie for a honeycomb grill on an 06 SS. :chevy:

Archived