PN for OEM Chrome Bowtie Grill Emblem?

I found the GM #95032002 while on GMPartsDirect.com earlier today.  Is that the one your looking for Mr. P???

THAT'S IT!!!

FYI, those are now on blowout pricing on gmpartsdirect.com too. Just happened to see them today for $32.24 instead of their normal price of $46.36!!!

http://www.gmpartsdirect.com/results.cfm?s...number=95032002

does anyone know who sells or where I can get the bowtie with the ss on it?
You need to contact Shopman (he's a forum member) as he makes and sells them individually.

FYI, those are now on blowout pricing on gmpartsdirect.com too. Just happened to see them today for $32.24 instead of their normal price of $46.36!!!
Well they're up against it now. I got your PM (thanks btw :thumbs: ) and went to order the item, but their shopping cart f'd up and my credit card got charged the $9.95 handling charge but the bowtie did was not on the order. So basically I got pooch-screwed $9.95 just to go through the check out. :mad: And of course searched the whole site and there is *NO* contact information at all to call somebody to add on the item. :mad::mad: Oh well, hope they get my email. And everyone else make sure that your order is correct before you hit the Submit button. :sigh:

Mr. P.

Archived