Daiblo tuner!

Blaker888

Ok well I just got a daiblo tuner and I have it set to the stock perfomance tune! My ? is do u have to press Tow haul to activate it or somthing! Its been raining here so havnt really got to get into it! I just want to see if tow haul has to be active in order to get the the tunes shift point and other stuff! :confused: I read the manual I just didnt really understand it I guess! :cry:

Ok well I just got a daiblo tuner and I have it set to the stock perfomance tune! My ? is do u have to press Tow haul to activate it or somthing! Its been raining here so havnt really got to get into it! I just want to see if tow haul has to be active in order to get the the tunes shift point and other stuff! :confused: I read the manual I just didnt really understand it I guess! :cry:

NO....you do not have to turn on Tow Haul. by loading the Tow Haul software settings this will help (maybe) your truck perform better under tow haul conditions. This is usually the safest and most conservative software setting in a programmer with very minimal gains. For gas engines you will see very little gains in any settings and in my mind are not worth the money paid but that is another topic. Diesels are another story though.

Good luck

Steve

Archived