help a gm novice please!

rivierakid55

so i bought a new 06 ss a couple of weeks ago and i have a couple of questions after reading through some previous posts.

i definately want to lower it probably 2/2 and have ordered drop spindles and rear shackles but it seems that shackles aren't the best way to go in the rear? i also ordered the nitro shocks but i don't see too much response from other users on those.

also i plan on stepping up to 22x9.5's soon and am wondering is there any tire rubbing issues when running 305X40X22's? this seems to be the most popular size mentioned on this forum and like i stated....i am a gm novice.

from a former supercharged dakota owner. :sigh:

Congrats on the new truck and welcome to the forum :chevy: On the 2/2 drop, Belltech spindles and shackles seem to be the hot ticket, as memory serves I don't think I've heard anyone that went this route complain of vibration issues. You will have no tire fitment issues with the tire and rim combo you are considering :thumbs:

Mr. P. :)