Michigan vs Notre Dame

BOB47

What a game! EVERYONE said Michigan didn't have a chance against the #2 ranked Fighting Irish. Yesterday ND's coach said "We'll do our talking on the field." Looked to me like Michigan put some duct tape on his mouth today. Didn't hear much from Jerome "I hate Michigan" Bettis either. :D

All I can say is, GO BLUE!!!! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

In case you missed it: Michigan 47 Notre Dame 21

Edited by BOB47 (see edit history)

I am actually shocked they won, Big upset in my opinion. Mich. just capitallized on ND turn-overs. If ND wouldn't have turned the ball over I think they would have won.

Notre Dame was highly overrated!!  Michigan Still Sucks....they just exploited ND turnovers.  Muck Fichigan!!!

GO BUCKS!!!

Turnovers are what the game is all about. ND couldn't even get a first down. 10 yards offense in the 1st half. :dunno: ND would have won the game if they executed some plays correctly and stopped Michigan. Isn't that true in all games though? Problem was they could not do either. :D

I agree ND was highly overrated. Ohio definitely has a good team. Never count Michigan out though. Read the history. Michigan/Ohio should be a hell of a game this year as usual.

Turnovers are what the game is all about. ND couldn't even get a first down. 10 yards offense in the 1st half.  :dunno:  ND would have won the game if they executed some plays correctly and stopped Michigan. Isn't that true in all games though? Problem was they could not do either. :D

I agree ND was highly overrated. Ohio definitely has a good team.  Never count Michigan out though. Read the history. Michigan/Ohio should be a hell of a game this year as usual.

:withstupid:

Turnovers are part of the game. If you're gonna use that for an excuse then you could also say IF ND scored more touchdowns then they would of won. :nono:

Yeah I seen ND get there ass kicked. :crackup:   Anybody watch the USC game? :D

I watched the SC game, huge fan...I have tickets to the USC/Cal game Nov 18th. Unfortunately Cal blew their season at the beginning of the year

:thumbs:

Im going to the SC vs. Arizona state game.

Yeah I seen ND get there ass kicked. :crackup:  Anybody watch the USC game? :D

I watched the SC game, huge fan...I have tickets to the USC/Cal game Nov 18th. Unfortunately Cal blew their season at the beginning of the year

:thumbs:

Im going to the SC vs. Arizona state game.

The way its looking, ASU may beat Cal this week and set up a pretty good game with USC in the coming weeks