6.0L ported and polished heads

greasemykey

i have a set of silverado ss ported and polished heads. valve sizes are 2.00 and 1.57. comp cams beehive springs, 10 degree valve locks, fel pro head gaskets, comp cams intake port seals, comp cams header gaskets. stock 9.4:1 compresson. was going to put these heads on my 00 silverado 5.3L but wife is pregnant and i need to buy baby items. asking 1000 firm for heads. paid 1250 for them. will deliver in san diego. buyer pays shipping if needed.

call 209-676-1984 for any questions.

pro flow proformance ported the heads. they are out of IL i think. i can give you his number. he never sent me the flow chart so i dont know what they flow. he told me that they flow twice as much as stock. anyway im out at sea now with the Coast Guard so i cant get you a picture until about Sunday. if you can wait till then ill be able to call and get the flow numbers for you. :chevy:

pro flow proformance ported the heads.  they are out of IL i think.  i can give you his number.  he never sent me the flow chart so i dont know what they flow.  he told me that they flow twice as much as stock.  anyway im out at sea now with the Coast Guard so i cant get you a picture until about Sunday.  if you can wait till then ill be able to call and get the flow numbers for you. :chevy:

no hurry, just let me know when you can!