This thing called ***KARMA***

r8rs4lf

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
. i have one tog header if anyone wants it. btw great iodea i want to see where this goes

which side? Drivers or passengers??

and why do you only have one :confused:

passenger side, i had 5 of them at first two drivers and 3 passengers. the reason being is that when i first went to buy them they leaked so he gave me a back up set to try out and one of them leaked so he gave me one more , and when i tried to give them back tog was no where to be found so i sold one set and now am stuckj with this paperweight. you want it??

I might want it. I am putting an 6.oL in a 1950 and was playing with the idea of turning the manifolds and putting a turbo on :devil: and a header would be sweet. I am still missing the damn 6L though :banghead:

1. Detjoe

2. billso4ss

3. Buyfire

4. Kissmysilvss

5. Popeyess

6. Oscartemblo

7. Stitches040

8. Montanass

9. bowtiess

10. wisconsonss

11. JF 03 ss

12. MCWARREN

13. Backinblack

hope this helps a great idea, I dont really car if I get it but helping is what SSS.com is about!

1. Detjoe

2. billso4ss

3.  Buyfire (Doesn't have the post#'s)

4. Kissmysilvss

5.  Popeyess

6.  Oscartemblo

7. Stitches040

8.  Montanass

9.  bowtiess

10. wisconsonss

11.  JF  03  ss

12.  MCWARREN

13. Backinblack

hope this helps a great idea, I dont really car if I get it but helping is what SSS.com is about!

Besides that one, everything else is correct. :thumbs:

Here she is all cleaned up for all of you who haven't got in on this. Just to let everyone know, there are a few minor scratches on the face of this and I did scrape the bottom a little going down a steep driveway so it's not perfect. From the view most people will see, it will look flawless. :thumbs:

192944503.jpg

Just a reminder, this Karma will end at the end of the day tomorrow and I will have my wife pick a number from the amount of entries so if you haven't posted you want in, DO IT NOW!!!!

Archived