SEMA

Where is everyone staying while out there? I have a couple friends who have decided they may want to go and they are having trouble finding rooms this late. Does anyone have any idea where a guy could look for a resonable rate.

Thanks

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is everyone staying while out there? I have a couple friends who have decided they may want to go and they are having trouble finding rooms this late. Does anyone have any idea where a guy could look for a resonable rate.

Thanks

call the riviera, they will give you a # for an agency who is bookign rooms just for sema, they are close to being sold out, i fogot the name of the place we are staying but it took me a while to find a place. i wanted the riviera since you can walk to the convention center but it was sold out. and the hilton cost to much imo.

Thanks

call the riviera, they will give you a # for an agency who is bookign rooms just for sema, they are close to being sold out, i fogot the name of the place we are staying but it took me a while to find a place. i wanted the riviera since you can walk to the convention center but it was sold out. and the hilton cost to much imo.

The Alexis Park is the place Chase and I are staying it was pretty reasonable compared to most places and IMO it doesn't really matter as long as it has four walls a roof and a bed with no bugs. LOL It's a 3 star hotel so it's not a dump. We got the rooms for $119 a night.

Who all is going to SEMA this year and what days will you be there?

Chase and I will be there the 1,2,3,4 of November.

LIST CELL # DATES

Jonmalibuss (909)-615-6935                              1-4

04Chase (951)-756-9082                                   1-4

Stiff1 #?                                                           26-5

Fast4popper (515)-883-0606                                                 31-2

Revolutionraceworks (847)-652-8004                                     31-3

24storm #?                                                       31-5

BlackPearlSS (626)644-3510 2-4

1 Fast SS I have your # Lives in Vegas

Edited by blackpearlss (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...