2001 Tahoe LT w/ autoride

Posi12Bolt

• 2 weeks later...

I love your boat too buddy, I rode behind one last week freakin sick. Anyway as much as we think your boat is sweet the people looking at your 90Kmile Tahoe might not. And what is probably really scaring them is how many miles you've put on it pulling your 5000LB boat around. If I was looking at it it would make me wonder how tired that trans is. Maybe let it sit for a little and relist without the boat in the pics. I think you should be good on the price, I had a customer trade a 00 LS with 74K we gave him $12K for it, and sold it within a week for $14,990. Ass for every seat man, you of all people know that.

• 2 weeks later...
I love your boat too buddy, I rode behind one last week freakin sick.  Anyway as much as we think your boat is sweet the people looking at your 90Kmile Tahoe might not.  And what is probably really scaring them is how many miles you've put on it pulling your 5000LB boat around.  If I was looking at it it would make me wonder how tired that trans is. 

yeah yeah yeah... :thumbs:

btw...*SOLD* :cheers:

~Brian

I love your boat too buddy, I rode behind one last week freakin sick.  Anyway as much as we think your boat is sweet the people looking at your 90Kmile Tahoe might not.  And what is probably really scaring them is how many miles you've put on it pulling your 5000LB boat around.  If I was looking at it it would make me wonder how tired that trans is. 

yeah yeah yeah... :thumbs:

btw...*SOLD* :cheers:

~Brian

Congrats. :thumbs: