Nitrous with turbo

Turbos love NOS. The extra exhaust charge spools the turbo up like crazy, so you might get to max boost faster. Now whether that makes you faster or not depends on the converter/gearing/traction you already have.

Mr. P.

Combining power adders can work good but the motor might not want to hold in there for to long. I've heard of some staying together for awhile while others have let go within a month of us. Just don't get to carried away with the juice!

i think a nice small shot like a 50 shot wouold work well , more for cooling effect than n20 but i know with fi you get more power than you do n/a with n20. i plan on going with 50-100 shot when i drop in my new motor.

Shhweet!! Yeah I plan on bottle feeding it soon I just want a little more get up. The turbo spools fast as Sh#$ now but the power im wanting just doesnt seem enough. I ride 1000's so that might have something to do with it. But thanks for the input. 50 shot sounds nice at least until my fuel injectors are in. That and im going to boost it to 10psi instead of the 5 im running now.

i think a nice small shot like a 50 shot wouold work well , more for cooling effect than n20 but i know with fi you get more power than you do n/a with n20. i plan on going with 50-100 shot when i drop in my new motor.

just strap on a jet engine lol. :D That will be the only thing left to do after all you have already done :driving: I think your speed addiction runs deeeeep :devil:

Shhweet!! Yeah I plan on bottle feeding it soon I just want a little more get up. The turbo spools fast as Sh#$ now but the power im wanting just doesnt seem enough. I ride 1000's so that might have something to do with it. But thanks for the input. 50 shot sounds nice at least until my fuel injectors are in. That and im going to boost it to 10psi instead of the 5 im running now.

:confused: I thought you said you were maxed out on boost... Turn that sumbish up to 8-10psi, the coldest damn intercooler you can fit underhood, ARP rod bolts, and tune, tune, tune. At 10psi you might even have to run a two-stage boost controller to get a controllable launch. What kind of turbo, converter, cam are you using?

:confused: I thought you said you were maxed out on boost... Turn that sumbish up to 8-10psi, the coldest damn intercooler you can fit underhood, ARP rod bolts, and tune, tune, tune. At 10psi you might even have to run a two-stage boost controller to get a controllable launch. What kind of turbo, converter, cam are you using?

STS but i need to up my fuel system first then the boost to 10psi then the Nitrous and after I pay all that off then comes the forged internals and higher boost. I just want to make sure with running max boost for stock internals "10psi" is not going to blow if I add No2 to the formula for more power.

just strap on a jet engine lol. :D That will be the only thing left to do after all you have already done :driving: I think your speed addiction runs deeeeep :devil:

yeah chase went from apperance to full out racer :cheers: