tune or not to tune

BlackSS04

I am going to have Pacsetter LT's, Corsa Sport, Zippy Shift Kit, and a TBTC installed in a month, :D and want to know if I should get a pcm tune afterwards. I am planning on buying some other mods in the future, but it wont be the near future. Should I wait untill then, or just go ahead and get the tune after I get my recent mods installed?

I am going to have Pacsetter LT's, Corsa Sport, Zippy Shift Kit, and a TBTC installed in a month, :D  and want to know if I should get a pcm tune afterwards. I am planning on buying some other mods in the future, but it wont be the near future. Should I wait untill then, or just go ahead and get the tune after I get my recent mods installed?

Where are you getting this work done? You're in Miami, right?

I am in Boynton Beach and have no clue were I will be getting it done. I have to find that out. And why would I get a T stat. I thought you would need those if you live up north in cold temps.

seriously? transmission temperature has nothing to do with engine operating temp. installing a transmission cooler isn't going to affect your engine temps. installing a 160 degree thermostat versus the factory 180 or 195 degree thermostat allows the engine to run cooler. cooler means more power. means you can throw more timing at it. more power means :cool: