need some tranny info

ok i have a 2006 vortec max 2wd so it has the 4l60e correct? no im going to put the zippy kit and the servos in it but should i do a torque converter? i tow about a 6 or 7 thousand pound boat regularly and i dont want to mess anything up. i will also get a pcmforless tune but im just figuring out what i should do to the transmission. this truck also will have a 100hp shop of nitrous

with the n20 you need at least a shift correction kit and imo id do the vette servos. for the converter yank is good for keeping the stock tow rating. also the biggest thing for towing is you need a bigger tranny cooler.

tb tc is a trailbalzer torque converter, therefore you would be towing at a trailblazers level. so you need a pro built hardcore tq converter. like chase said look into yank and there are a few others. wit a converter you need a shift kit. and you need a tune once that all said and done. especially for the nitrous