FS: TOG Headers - $575 shipped obo

haynss

Do these bolt right in or do you have to do some mod'ing to get them to fit?  Why is one new?

one is new because, they orig. sent one that had the provsions for EGR and the person needed their truck back together so TOG let me install them both and they sent him a new one later.

both are fine.

imo they are good heaers i am running them and they do help , they are about the best choice for us ca guys since they are carb legal. they wont give you the torque long tubes will but are much better than shorty's.

imo they are good heaers i am running them and they do help , they are about the best choice for us ca guys since they are carb legal. they wont give you the torque long tubes will but are much better than shorty's.

:thumbs: Thanks Chase

:thumbs: Thanks Chase

i actually also run these on my truck but dont need another pair. Good quality.