Truck hauler needed

oscareltemblo

Guy's maybe some of you already know but my trans broke and I need to take my truck to Zippy's to get it fixed. Since I'm 3 hours away it's just logical to take it to his place and do the whole tuning and trans job. Anyway's I need a truck hauler/trailer I tried uhaul but they say my truck is to large for any of there products so there's my problem. Where can I find a trailer rental close to me or if any of you guy's that are close is willing to rent me your's I will give you a tip and will be fully responsible for any damage if it were to occur

you should rent a trailer that tows buldozers. We have a company called united rentals up here that has them, not sure if theres one around you.

Either that or get AAA plus. I get 100 free miles of towing a year it i belive its around $60 a year or so. Good luck to ya.

I would offer to help you out I know the 21 foot flat car trailer I my VHO fits on but I loaned it to someone heading to az to pick up a car.

I know the car hauler TJ has I think will fit an SS maybe give hellbent a call see if he would rent it to you or something