Truck Now Lowered

ItsJac

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks great :thumbs:  How does your truck ride now?

I Dont really care that much about How it rides, more handling and looks is what I'm after... Its really Not that bad real smooth on nice roads but watch out when you hit a bump(Holy $hit it can Hurt) LOL Other than that I'm real happy with it.The only problem I really have with it that i'm having problems align it... .2 degree off the camber and My upper a arms are fully extented out... :banghead: Guess its time to get some extented control arms made... :cheers:

daym thats a nice stance! how hard was the install? how much for all the parts? did you turn the torsion bars at all? did you adjust the leafs at all? I got some more questions but i'll ask em one at a time :P

daym thats a nice stance! how hard was the install? how much for all the parts? did you turn the torsion bars at all? did you adjust the leafs at all? I got some more questions but i'll ask em one at a time  :P

Took me and a buddy about 7 hrs to do it all. Not really that bad at all. Getting things to line up was the worse part. Got the parts through summit. I think 229 for the spindles and 240 for the leaf springs. No I didnt turn the torsion bars at all. As for the leafs I leaf them the ay they came. No spacers under the leafs for the lowest setting you can go. JAC