2 .45's for sale...

litylshue

Figured it wouldn't hurt to try them here as well. First is a Kimber Ultra Carry II.

Kimber Ultra Carry II - FOR SALE

Time to clean up and make room for bigger and better things.

I bought this new about a year ago and have only put less than 500 rounds through it. I love the gun and used it for a carry gun for a while. I recently purchased an original Ultra Carry in stainless so I don't need 2.

The gun is in excellent shape and very well maintained. I clean and oil it after every 100 rounds.

$SOLD$

Edited by litylshue (see edit history)

Second is an HK Tactical .45

Bought this a few months back with the intents of putting a Blackside on it, things came up and the supressor is on hold for now. Need to sell the tac as well, NEVER EVEN GOT TO SHOOT IT :(

I bought it from a Police Officer, had it transfered in my name. I was told only a few hundred shots through it and from the looks of it I believe him. It's in mint mint condition. I added a tac rail for an accessory light/laser (had an TLR2 on it but ITS NOT INCLUDED) and a Hogue grip (very comfortable feel). I haven't gotten a chance to shoot this gun, but if its not sold within a week or so I may take it to the range if I get a chance to get out there.

Everything seen is included EXCEPT THE TLR2. The gun, ac rail, hogue grip, camo HK case, tool kit, 2 mags w/grip extensions (I think thats normal? my first HK), all the manuals.

Asking $950 O.B.O.

PM or email me with questions: [email protected]

-Nathan

(352)238-6388 <---CELL

CIMG7330.JPG

CIMG7333.JPG

CIMG7338.JPG

CIMG7339.JPG

CIMG7340.JPG

CIMG7341.JPG

CIMG7343.JPG

CIMG7344.JPG

CIMG7345.JPG

Edited by litylshue (see edit history)

As long as you are 21 you can legally own it. Some states you cannot, I know CA is one because of the threaded barrel.

-Nathan

I thought you needed a license to own one of these?

Yeah a drivers license saying you are 21, thats about it. And the gun must be shipped to your local FFL for the transfer as well.

-Nathan

You must secure a purchase permit from your local sheriff/police office after they conduct a background check on you. You take the purchase permitt to the FFL dealer the gun was shipped to, he keeps a portion of it for his records, you keep a portion and you return the third portion along with the firearm to the police office for inspection and regristration. This is federal law, not state. Funny thing is that in some states, like michigan, you can buy a used handgun from a private individual when you are 18, but not from an FFL, and you cant buy new. Figure that one out. I did it, bought a .44 mag when I was 18...legally. The Cops at the station didnt even know, but when they looked it up...they were like WTF? and issued me the permitt.

Edited for mr. llitylshue

Edited by Black2003SS (see edit history)

You must secure a purchase permit from your local sheriff/police office after they conduct a background check on you.  You take the purchase permitt to the FFL dealer the gun was shipped to, he keeps a portion of it for his records, you keep a portion and you return the third portion along with the firearm to the police office for inspection and regristration.  This is federal law, not state.  Funny thing is that in some states, like michigan, you can buy a used handgun from a private individual when you are 18, but not from an FFL, and you cant buy new.  Figure that one out.  I did it, bought a .44 mag when I was 18...legally.  The Cops at the station didnt even know, but when they looked it up...they were like WTF?  and issued me the permitt.

My only concern was that it was illegal to purchase a firearm with a threaded barrel unless you had a law enforcement use or military permit, which you must either be a cop or in the military.  Obviously you dont want people running around with cans on the ends of their handguns.

thanks man, i never really know how that worked. help appreciated.

Edit: sent a PM to clear this up since he wants to make it personal.

I do know what I am talking about and alot of states will not allow threaded barrels. So you should check local laws. Secondly, my statement was more of question than statement of fact.

Edited by Black2003SS (see edit history)