Magnuson 3/36000 Powertrain Warranty Info

Alot of people ask about the 3 year / 36000 mile Powertrain Warranty that is offered by Magnuson. Actually, I think I personally answer this about twice a week. There is alot of "fine print" that goes along with the warranty. Here are the details that should be read if your considering this - http://www.magnacharger.com/pdf/legal-warranty.pdf

Hope this helps!

Please clarify the phrase "All Wheel Drive Vehicles and Transfer cases are non-covered items" in the TRANSMISSION paragraph? Is that statement literal in excluding all AWD and 4x4 vehicles in total from the Magnussun warranty, or is that incorrect English and in fact the 4L60E transmissions in AWD vehicles are excluded while the rest of the powertrain is covered, or is it that the NVG149 transfer case is excluded and the powertrain including transmission are covered? What is the actual intended coverage here on the Magnussun warranty? I have read of an instance where a customer was denied a legitimate claim on his transmission repair and the stated reason being that his vehicle was AWD (2003 SSS), and if that is the case then I do not see where the added value is of purchasing a Radix over another comparable product. Is there any other document from Magnussun that more clearly states their coverage on this?

Mr. P.

ive always wondered this and have always like the radix because of thier seemingly good rep and thier warrenty. i was planning on leaving it stock for a while but whats the point? i recently read the supercharger warrenty and personally i find it b.s. on magansun and on the carriers that promote its warrenty and sell it to our trucks knowingly that they couldnt not recieve any help. hopefully this can be cleared up a bit

I dont see how Magnuson can warranty the powertrain on a vehicle that was designed for 50% less power, and assuming after the Supercharger is installed, driven 120% harder than before. I knew there had to be a catch. The fine print pretty much states if you cough on the hood, you have a voided warranty.

I'll have to check into this. I'm taking AWD vehicles not covered to mean just that but it's also listed under the transmissions section. They list the transfer cases for other trucks seperate.

Most people don't opt to go for this warranty.