06' SSS!

ssbaezaj4

Ok so today i was driving home from work when this fake SS pulls up right next to me. I turn and I see the guys is looking at my truck and has that face like "ha". well, I roll down my window and ask him in a laughing matter why are your ss upside down. the guy gets alittle mad and says "You wanna get smoked or what" so there we are waiting for the light to turn green, the light hits green and bam 1st gear rips and when i hit second i was pulling on him with the sickness, pulls up to the next light and dosnt even look at me just rolls his window up and acts like nothing!.. I just sat there in discussed. But the bad news is that when i hit second gear it squeeked. idk what it was it wasnt my tranny sliping becosue it didnt over rev or anything, but if anybody knows anything please help me out!

Yup defintely the belt the day I drove my VHO home from the dealer me and zip went right into the tune. Took out torque management and it sounded like that belt was going to fly right off haha..

Defintely your mouse under the hood

Ok so today i was driving home from work when this fake SS pulls up right next to me. I turn and I see the guys is looking at my truck and has that face like "ha". well, I roll down my window and ask him in a laughing matter why are your ss upside down. the guy gets alittle mad and says "You wanna get smoked or what" so there we are waiting for the light to turn green, the light hits green and bam 1st gear rips and when i hit second i was pulling on him with the sickness, pulls up to the next light and dosnt even look at me just rolls his window up and acts like nothing!.. I just sat there in discussed. But the bad news is that when i hit second gear it squeeked. idk what it was it wasnt my tranny sliping becosue it didnt over rev or anything, but if anybody knows anything please help me out!

Ya just can take a good SS...a true SS Down..!! Nice Victory..haha....i like the story with the upside down SS...whata idiot...latta bro

BYN

Nice kill...

that noise scared me a little the first time I heard it too... but like stated above, just the belt... get a gatorback and you'll be fine.

I put a gatorback on the VHO and the squeek went away but then it had a very loud whine like I had some huge blower under the hood, but now the whine has gone away and the belt has started slipping again. :sigh: