stolen ss

LBZRCKS

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately my 06 ss was stolen from outside my work this past Monday. I’ve been really bummed out, neither onstar or the cops have been able to find it. So far onstars customer service has been really shitty, I was promised a call every 3 hours with an update and so far I have only received a call to let me know that the extensive search for my vehicle will come to a stop after 48 hours. Saddest part was watching someone take off with my truck.

I'm sorry to hear man - rest assured "what goes around comes around" with that thief he'll get his. I hope you find it, my neighbors truck was stolen recently and it was recovered in the same condition so good luck to you, so where in Glendale do you work ?, I live and work in Sherman Oaks...

Edited by T-Bag (see edit history)

it would actually be fairly easy... all you need is the VIN# and the dealership can cut a key... I dont think they run a check on the vehicle or anything... a guy could say that he locked his keys in his truck to the dealer, they cut a key and a few minutes later your truck is history... they should really be more cautious with that shit...

Sorry to hear about your truck... I hope they catch the douches and they rot in prison. :mad:

Unfortunately my 06 ss was stolen from outside my work this past Monday. I’ve been really bummed out, neither onstar or the cops have been able to find it. So far onstars customer service has been really shitty, I was promised a call every 3 hours with an update and so far I have only received a call to let me know that the extensive search for my vehicle will come to a stop after 48 hours. Saddest part was watching someone take off with my truck.

:cry::cry: Sorry for your lost

Onstar is not the best just unplug the GPS antenna from behind the glove box on 03 and newer that sucks :nono:

it would actually be fairly easy... all you need is the VIN# and the dealership can cut a key... I dont think they run a check on the vehicle or anything... a guy could say that he locked his keys in his truck to the dealer, they cut a key and a few minutes later your truck is history... they should really be more cautious with that shit...

Sorry to hear about your truck... I hope they catch the douches and they rot in prison. :mad:

makes me want to hide my VIN...

Is it illegal to block the VIN number?

Is it illegal to block the VIN number?

not sure i know its illegal to scratch it off...but all i would want to do is hide it while im parked at school/work/mall etc