Don't purchase any superchargers...

tbyrne

......until tomorrow!!! That date is Thursday, October 12th, 2006!!! Dust off the credit cards, activate the new ones that just came in, send the kids out to start making some extra money and then start working on your list because this sale is going to be WILD!!!!!!!!!!!

Check our website or the TBYRNE Motorsports section of this site for more details in the morning! :)

You know when they say things don't go as planned? Well, today is a good example of that! I received a call while I was on my way in and was told that the phone lines are down. There was construction at the local telephone office. Someone cut through 31 fiber optic cables so about 12 communities in the area are effected. They expect those lines to be down for 1-2 days. But then, as I typed this post, the phone rang. I don't know if the phones are going to be reliable for the rest of this week so we're going to see what happens. All 6 of our lines are active now. If they stop working, then this event will be scheduled to start next Monday (10/16) and double online discounts would apply to internet orders.

The official sale post will be going up in the next hour if I feel semi-confident that we'll have phone service. Everyone here has the sale list so just give us a call to receive a quote. Because of the pricing, we won't be able to give us any quotes through e-mail.

TBSS Maggies are available.

ItsJac: Nice pics!

Thanks!

Seeing that I posted this in here I'll put up the sale info too -

We're getting real close to our 10 year anniversary so it's time to do something special for you guys and girls. Everything that we carry is on sale! Everything you ask? Yes... e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g!!! :)

There are alot of products covered during this promotion and we have some advertised pricing guidelines that we have to follow. For those reasons, we are asking that you either give us a call at 1-877-4-TBYRNE (1-877-482-9763) or shoot an e-mail over to [email protected] to receive a quote. In that e-mail, please provide us with the following info -

Vehicle year/model

Part number/products you are interested in

Your phone number so someone can give you a call with the quote. No quotes can be given through e-mail.

Some may feel the phone thing is a pain but it will allow us to make everything run a little smoother, stay within the guidelines that must be followed and keep prices from being passed around the net like playing cards

This sale is open to all products that each manufacturer we deal with produces. If they make it, we sell it ... doesn't matter what kind of vehicle the parts will be going on!

The local phone company office has some problems with their fiber optic cables so there is a chance that service might be interrupted from time to time on Thursday and Friday (10/12 and 10/13). Hopefully they keep those functioning!

These prices are available for 1 or 100. Just like GP pricing and sometimes better!

Have a good day!

Just a reminded for the people that are sending us e-mail for pricing. Don't forget your phone number so we can contact you with a quote. You won't be able to receive pricing without that unless you are giving us a call.

This covers headers, exhausts, inductions, superchargers, computer tuning, suspension products and everything else that we carry!

Phone lines are all set. Damage at the local office didn't effect us but the junction box up the road getting hit by lightning on Wednesday night did for about 10 minutes yesterday. They took care of that pretty quick!

Archived