GP for the Radix has not yet closed

Due to the demand and the massive amounts of PM's and emails I have decided to extend The magnuson Group buy for anyone who still wants to get on board.

This encompasses the entire magnuson product line. No haggle Group price that can't be beat with no funky rebate promises!

As wel as the best in insturmentation to monitor your blower Autometer!

That means the TBSS kit

This means the GTO kit

The SSR kit

Lets not forget the Radix for our SS trucks and the entire fullsize GM line.

To get the straight shot on the deal get in contact with us.

Revolution Race works not only is out to give you the straight deal but the most comprehensive one.

From custom fabrication to installs and tuning you can count on our knowledge to provide you with the product we can stand behind and you can expect the very best.

The proof is right here on our forum with reviews and having the Revolution Race works shop VHO running deep 13's NA with a few bolt ons and tuning.. can't contest that.

Don't miss out on this group buy. Prices have gone up and this is the chance to get blown before the prices blow you away!

On a special note you have the garuntee we will beat any other advertiser's advertised price. Meaning you shoot me an email with their quote or a link to their advertisement and we crush their price. So don't be fooled by the " best pricing" The group buy gets you the volume price.

Rock on Man....Frank for president

i'd get on if i didn't have one :D

thats some B.S people thinking they can beat a guy up on a group purchase price!

to those that get to meet Revolution Raceworks... their support is great!

thats some B.S people thinking they can beat a guy up on a group purchase price!

Thanks for the support!

I've compared all prices and Franks is the best out there anywhere. I've been on other sites and still his price is lower. I can't wait till my SC gets here :devil:

I'm glad I got mine when I did.  Frank has excellent customer service and has always been super helpfull. 

If you are able to get the 122's shoot me a PM with a price.  I may be interested for a future project  :devil:

I will get on that for you.

I will be in So cal in a couple weeks I have to go out to Irvine with a buddy of mine weekend before sema for a mazda meet. Maybe we will cross paths

Thanks!