McGaughys Air Bags Air Lift Load Controller I Syst

yorgog

I am looking to do McGaughys Air Bags Air Lift Load Controller I System to level them out from the cab. My question is I have the McGaughys 2-3.5 drop on my truck already. Which bags do I get and what is the part number. Do I get the ones for the 5-7 drop or do I get the ones for the 2-3 drop. I have an 03 silverado SS and want to get the right stuff the first ime around. If anyone can help I would appreciate it. I am looking to get the bags from streetbeatcustoms.

I have the rear air bag set up from them and I haven't had any problems with it. Some people here have stated that the bracket has broken on them, but I have yet to encounter that. The only way I can see it breaking is if the truck is put on a lift having the rear end hanging. :dunno:

Do you know what the difference is between the bags? Is one taller than the other?

There was no 5/7 drop for our trucks so that shouldn't even be an option. From the looks of the guide, the new part# is 33033, It's suppsed to work with a 1999+ truck, 2/4 drop, 4WD.

Click here for fitment guide.

I have the mcgaughy's bags and an air lift automatic leveling system on my truck. It works great. I just learned reciently about a problem with the brackets breaking so i did some work to strengthing them. If you want pn, i will look them up, I ordered from streetbeatcustoms also. I set it up as a dealer through them cause i met the buy in anyways. my shop is right in enfield connecticut if you want I'd be happy to help or at least show you what i have.

Archived