Smokin all 4!

SSplaytoy

i have fans now!!! alright!! thanks for the compliments thats my SS at the drags a few weeks ago, ran a 12.00 mods are in the sig. ive added alot since you been mia. just trying to catch that arizona ss!!

i have fans now!!! alright!! thanks for the compliments thats my SS at the drags a few weeks ago, ran a 12.00 mods are in the sig. ive added alot since you been mia. just trying to catch that arizona ss!!

what are your 60ft #?

how do you keep the front end from jumping back and forth mine is way bad something is going to brake. the front tires jump off the ground

05 Denali 4 door 12.71et @ 105 mph

what are your 60ft #?

how do you keep the front end from jumping back and forth mine is way bad something is going to brake. the front tires jump off the ground

05 Denali 4 door 12.71et @ 105 mph

1.61 was the best so far, im lowered but my front end end doesent pull up i do have stiffer shocks and stiffer sways but i doubt that would help that much.

i was lookin through those other vids and there's a silveradoss.com vid. anyway, in that vid theres a truck smokin all 4 while strapped to another truck goin the opposite way...that was SICK!!! :thumbs:

i believe that was AZFASTESTSS, he's got the fastest SS on the site right now... but, chase isn't too far behind him... :D

^^^really? i'll have to look up his setup. that was amazing!!!! gave me a damn chub!! :P

alright, i checked out his profile. i even check out his cardomain page. and all i found is that he has a NX NITROUS - VORTECH SUPERCHARGER. what other mods is he running???

Edited by jakerz (see edit history)