TBSS BURNOUTS

Dylan06SS

I was supposed to head down to a STS meet in San Diego today, but had some issues with wifey and she needed to be run into the doctors to check some things out (baby is OK in case you were worried)

Got back and decided I needed to blow off some steam so I picked my brother up and we decided to go have some fun with all the torque... enjoy :driving:

th_burnouts.jpg

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i was thinking about writing a insult/witty comment...but damn....the tbss looks badass!  :cheers: nice little video you put there. the exhuast note sounds really nice.... :sigh: i need FI....

HAHA... I think I know where you were headed with that... but no... I didn't cause the need for a doctor run. They're not sure, but it might be gestational diabitis so she needed to be checked out, better safe than sorry... for now everything is fine.

JUST CALL ME IKE TURNER :jester:

ha ha... an SUV that'll smoke most cars/trucks... :D I love how quick that tach's up and then revs down... i wish the LQ9 would do that...

I'm glad to hear that things are going well... and we all hope the family are healthy! :thumbs:

Edited by montanass (see edit history)