ss rear bumper help????

well im am new to the site and this is actually my 1st post. i curently have a 04 silverado ls.. didnt have enough money for a ss (considering im 17)so im trying to make best of what i have.. i curently have a ss front bumper on the way with a 2inch lowering kit in the rear. i love the ss rear bumper but i wonder if it will fit correctly or will it overhang.. i havent had much time to look at sss around here considering im have only seen 3 and probally counted 1 twice. so i need to know if this will fit before i spend money.. i like the look of a roll pan but i want the safety of a bumper so if you guys could help a kid out.. i really need it :chevy:

The bumper will fit, but due to the cladding on the SS there will be a bit of gap from body, to bumper. I see you are not all that far away, I have a roll pan being painted and was thinking of selling my rear bumper when it's done. What color truck do you have?

well kaotik1 my truck is black. do you know how much of a gap there will be. because i went to a chevy dealership and they said it would be noticable.. so im undecides i think i might just get a roll pan there cheaper and look really nice :chevy:

Welcome to the forum. Somerset MA I am from Fall River currently stationed in VA.

well thankyou very much.. is your truck still at home in fall river because were i work i always see one. and there pretty rare around here so i wouldnt doubt if yours is still here that i have seen it.. well maybe when you get back we can meet up and show off the trucks.. well i apprectiate everything your doing for this country :flag: so maybe we will catch up sometime and keep in touch i havent seen alot of people from around here on this site.

kyle

i love the ss rear bumper but i wonder if it will fit correctly or will it overhang.. i havent had much time to look at sss around here considering im have only seen 3 and probally counted 1 twice. so i need to know if this will fit before i spend money.. i like the look of a roll pan but i want the safety of a bumper so if you guys could help a kid out.. i really need it :chevy:

Doesn't look right at all without the cladding. If your not going to go all the way, keep the SSS bumper off IMHO.

Edited by r8rs4lf (see edit history)