PITTSBURGH PA SS

cwest94

A black SS was in front of me this morning, trying to be a show off.  :smash:  Just wanted to say HI in case they are a member on here.  If you are and read this, send me a email, have some questions to ask.

It was me, show off????

haha thats good stuff. I was out there yesterday in the beaver valley area work related.. I was only there for about 8 hours that why I din say anything to anyone.. I did think of Pm'n you Justin but I was just there for too short of time

haha thats good stuff. I was out there yesterday in the beaver valley area work related.. I was only there for about 8 hours that why I din say anything to anyone.. I did think of Pm'n you Justin but I was just there for too short of time

Next time you are here give me a call or PM me.

I live on the level green line and never see you.  I meant showing off because you hit the gas hard a couple times to show of your exhaust.  :driving:

I see you all the time, I haven't used my truck alot this year. I actual live about 5 miles from you. Been real busy at work.

It's loud all the time, i had my license plate stolen off of my car so i had to drive my truck. when you heard me i was only 1/4 thottle.

Your truck looked good!!!!