Need advise!

26dub_SS

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I can't believe his answer was right in front of us all the time. Take a Dozen Powdered Doughnuts with you to the hearing...But NO Coffee!!! The Officer won't be able to say a word, and you will get off scott free. (Well except the cost of the Doughnuts!!)

There is my advice!!!

I think its funny how we all weed out the dudes who dont belong... I'm sure we'll be seeing some 26" wheels on ebay pretty soon, hopefully with his SS attatched to them. I got a feeling of douche-baggery when he started posting...

About 4 years ago I was pulled over for doing 105 in a 55 by a state trooper, I posted bond on the spot. I hired a lawyer the next day, I went to court and my lawyer worked out a deal to drop the charged from reckless speeding to 85 in 55 so that it was not reckless driving. Then the judge in court asked the officer if this was ok with her, she replied "yes, he was a gentlemen and very respectful." Then the judge asked me "did to come to court alone?" I told him "no my mother is here," then judge ask the bailiff to go get her from outside the court room. Then he ask her to stand next to me, and he told me, "You need to slow down, you could have killed yourself and thankful no one else. Now hug your mother." I looked at him confused and put my arm around her and gave her a quick hug. He then yelled at me "IS YOUR OTHER ARM BROKEN?" Then I hugged with both arms like I meant it. After alot of humiliation in court and going to traffic school for 8 hours which cost $250 the charges were dropped. Hire a lawyer Dress appropriately for court and be respectful and maybe the judge will throw you some slack.

...they  took the other guys in because they didnt have insurance!!
:icon_bs: :icon_bs: Nobody gets cuffed & stuffed for failure to show insurance. :shakehead:

How long has it been since you have been in Cali? Not only do you get cuffed and stuffed your vehicle gets impounded.

Archived