Superchips?

06intimidator

Whats up yall, I just joined this site yesterday, think its definately a killer site!!! Anyways, I have a PCM question. I have an 06' intimidator and I programmed it with the Superchips programmer. I definately fell the gains......hell it'll even bark 2nd. I was wondering if thats what yall were talkin about when yall mentioned pcm tuning.....or is there another method that is better? Thanks, Kacy

alot of guys like the custom tunes that are done by Zippy, PCM For Less, Wait For Me Performance, etc... your best bet would be to have it dyno tuned if you were serious about getting every last drop of power out of it. I do like the idea of the handheld and the convenience of changing the tune whenever you want. I have a PCMFORLESS.com tune and I've raced another SS with a superchips tune. He had an intake and exhaust while i only had an intake and a tune... He also had 22's which was a bit of a setback off the line but as you can see i pulled him hard all the way through... Click Here

Edit: Oh, I forgot to mention, Welcome to the site! :cheers:

Edited by montanass (see edit history)

Thanks for the welcome Montanass........and damn, he had 22's, but you definately pulled him by like 2-3 trucks! Custom tunig seems like the way to go.....now do they actually tune your pcm, or do they give you a pre-tuned one and you send them your old one ( like a core )? Thanks for the replies.

Thanks for the welcome Montanass........and damn, he had 22's, but you definately pulled him by like 2-3 trucks!  Custom tunig seems like the way to go.....now do they actually tune your pcm, or do they give you a pre-tuned one and you send them your old one ( like a core )?  Thanks for the replies.

If you do it in person, it remains your PCM. IF you do a mail-order you will have a core.

welcome to the site! Recently Mervz (admin) was at a GTG with us at Lebanon Valley and I tested out a superchips flashpaq - I noticed some gains and before we all parted I returned to stock. A week later I got my tune from pcmforless in the mail and it is a day and night difference between the 2. Its your choice but if you looking for bigger gains id holler at a custom tune.