ok, i did some searching and found the site...Duuuhhhh!!...anyway,,,the 2600 stall IS the right one correct...for some reason i though they were alot more money....is it over kill to throw the 3000 in there....whata u pros know..?

BYN

Check it Out...Yank 2600 or 3000

what performance mods do you have?  how much towing will you be doing?

i have to many mods to list...just about everything bsides the radix (sitting @ my Shop) but towing...i dont tow too much jet skis, bikes, and other odd ball things, but i still wanted to keep my options open..ppl say i should get the 2600, is the 300 over kill, is that for major towing capabilities..?

BYN

imo 2600 for a radis, i lik ethe higher stalls because i have a vortech , but the yank 3000 and 2600 can still tow with. a few guys have had the 2600 fail on them though and it wasnt pretty at all.

imo 2600 for a radis, i lik ethe higher stalls because i have a vortech , but the yank 3000 and 2600 can still tow with. a few guys have had the 2600 fail on them though and it wasnt pretty at all.

[/quote

wellim not draggin my truck everyweekend..so ware and tare is minimal...should i just grab a 3000 orshould i be alright with the 2600... budget aint a big deal...

BYN

A couple of members have stepped down from the TT3000 to the TT2600 because the 3000 felt a little sloppy around town and in heavy traffic. Also, your enigne and exhaust willl be much more audible at normal acceleration speeds because of the increased RPM to get the vehicle moving. When I talked to Yank, they said I should have the pro model or whatever for $800+, but I somewhat felt like he was trying to upsell me and I didnt want a 3000 stall. I tow a 3,500lb bass boat all summer and had ZERO problems with my tranny or anything else. The tranny ran about 10-20 degrees hotter in stop and go, but once on the freeway or long stretches, it cooled off. I do not have an upgraded tranny cooler installed yet though either. I have it, but not in yet. I also plan on the billet servos and a shift kit in the next week or two.

I have a tt2600 and havent had any problems with it.  It launches HARD...  with a Radix, it stalls up to 3000 rpms and gets up to 60 in around 4.5 seconds.

so check out that Link above, is that the right one..?

yep, thats the one i have... bought it straight from them also.

I tow my 5700# Wakeboard boat/trailer around with a TBTC and no issues...

not even temp,

actually the trans feels like it might be on its way out again!! but if I quit driving like i stole it might last a little longer... :dunno::devil:

~Brian