Heater/AC blower kicks on

stoutss

When my SS is parked with everything off, my AC/Heater blower motor will kick on randomly. Is there a sensor that detects heat around electrical components and it is cooling them off? That’s just a shot in the dark on why it is does this. It seems the frequency is more when it is parked in the direct sunlight. :confused:

what ac controls does your have? if it is the push button controls if so it will do that if you have it on auto. it works the same as the ac in your house you set it at a certain temp and it will run until that temp is reached then the motor will slow down.

I have the manual slider temperature controls, not the digital display. I have put the temp setting at hot then cold and in the middle and the motor turns on just parked in the now cold garage. I think it might be possessed.

You may have have a short in the blower Resistor ,mine would not shut off at all even with the Key off

Module # 93803636

mine is digital, may be diffrent P# but a place to start lookin for your fix

I am pretty sure mine will do that also. thanks for your help. For now i will just tell people it is cooling itself off. :D

You may have have a short in the blower Resistor ,mine would not shut off at all even with the Key off

Module # 93803636

mine is digital, may be diffrent P# but a place to start lookin for your fix

I am pretty sure mine will do that also. thanks for your help. For now i will just tell people it is cooling itself off. :D

Better watch out ,when she sticks its jumper cable time :cry: