MORE POWER?

HEY EVERYONE, I NEED SOME MORE ADVICE...AND WERE BETTER TO GET IT FROM THAN THE EXPERTS. I HAVE A 04 SILVERADO LS REG CAB THAT IM MAKING INTO A SS THE BODY CHANGING I CAN HANDEL BUT I NEED HELP WITH POWER. I HAVE A 4.8 V8 RIGHT NOW. I WAS WONDERING WHAT UPGRADES CAN I DO TO MAKE MORE..ITS PRETTY FAST AS IS BECAUSE ITS SUCH A LIGHT TRUCK BUT I WANT MORE, LIKE ALL OF YOU. :driving: WHICH HEADERS WILL BE GOOD, CHIPS, INTAKE???? IDK NEED IDEAS.. REMBER I AM A 17 YEAR OLD KID SO MY FUNDS ARENT UNLIMITED BUT ANYTHING WILL WORK... SO IAM ASKING HOW TO MAKE MORE POWER...

P.S -I HAVE A FLOWMASTER CAT BACK...WILL HEADERS ALSO MAKE A NOISE DIFFRENCE ....FOR ME THE LOUDER THE BETTER :jester:

THANKS KYLE

FOR ME THE LOUDER THE BETTER :jester:

THANKS KYLE

I guess so.... Turn the caps lock off and you might get a better response.

Hey everyone I need some more advice...and were better to get it from than the experts. I have a 04silverado ls ref cab that I’m making into a ss, the body changing I can handle but I need help with power. I have a 4.8 v8 right now. I was wondering what upgrades I can do to make more/.. Its pretty fast as is because it is such a light truck, but I want more, like all of you. Which headers will be good, chips, intake??? Idk I just need ideas. Remember I am only 17 so my funds are not unlimited but any help will work…so iam asking how to make more power.

p.s I have a flowmaster cat back/….will the headers also make a noise difference…for me the louder the better

thanks KYLE

hows that!! :confused:

:crackup: nice work .... haven't seen that response to the CAPS LOCK NAZI's

I would look into a custom PCM tune at some point. First thing I would do is make a gameplan of what you want to do from start to finish. Make sure all your mods work with each other, that way you don't end up buying certain mods twice. Figure out you want for an end result and there is a certain order in which to do most mods. IE your custom tune will be afffected by certain mods and not by others.

Organization is key with you are trying to build up some horses. Good luck ... I'm sure some of the gear heads on here will help you out. Thats not my department. :cheers: