Dawrdge 1.34 60 foot launch

CrAzYMoPaRGuY

ill give it to him thats fast, id be happy with a 1.5x 60 ft but daym 1.3nice. i bet it isnt streetable though.

Strangly enough he drives it around pretty regularly... :crazy:

:withstupid:

He's a nice guy with an extremely nice truck.

Can't believe a few of you guys.......

:sigh:

Im just messin around... I have to represent the :chevy: guys! I respect any vehicle that someone spends their time and $$ on to make go fast... I just like to bust some balls here and there man.. lol

I just like to bust some balls here and there man.. lol

my balls hurt.... literally... the doctor gave me vicodin :)

did you get a vasectomy? or did you just go for the full out castration? :jester:

:crackup: They gave him vicodin for his itch :crackup:

did you get a vasectomy? or did you just go for the full out castration? :jester:

ha ha! No i actually have an infection in my right nut... its huge and very, very sore... I'm taking some gnarly antibiotics and i stopped taking the vicodin because it made me loopy :crazy:

edit: its not an STD or anything, its just an infection that settled in my testical.

Edited by montanass (see edit history)

ha ha! No i actually have an infection in my right nut... its huge and very, very sore... I'm taking some gnarly antibiotics and i stopped taking the vicodin because it made me loopy :crazy:

edit: its not an STD or anything, its just an infection that settled in my testical.

I thought this was Silveradoss.com not WebMD........TMI!!!! :jester:

I thought this was Silveradoss.com not WebMD........TMI!!!! :jester:

I think we are a little off track here boys, enough nut talk. :ughdance: