Pacesetters/Exhaust Installed

bake90

I finally got my Pacesetters installed! Used Catco High Flow 3" Cats and full 3" exhaust through Magnaflow 18" Round Mufflers turned down before the rear axle. There is definitely some drone around 2000 RPM's but not unbearable.

Picture005.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Edited by bake90 (see edit history)

As soon as I got the exhaust done I swapped the thermostat to a 160* and headed to Carolina Auto Masters to get her tuned. Baseline run was 299 HP and 321 Ft Lbs of Torque. The final Run was 333 HP and 353 Ft Lbs of Torque. I am very pleased with the results!

Picture009.jpg

Picture011.jpg

I finally got my Pacesetters installed!  Used Catco High Flow 3" Cats and full 3" exhaust through Magnaflow 18" Round Mufflers turned down before the rear axle.  There is definitely some drone around 2000 RPM's but not unbearable.

Tell me about the finish on your headers. Is that the Pacesetter factory finish or the Jet Hot finish?

They look good! How does it feel and sound? Big Change?

The Headers and the tune made a world of difference! It is like a totally different truck! Like I said there is some drone in the cab, but it is a really deep sounding exhuast. The wife says it's not bad, so it must not be too bad in the cab :thumbs: