tuners in las vegas or ventura ca.?

wody

i'll have to check them out im going to ventura for thanksgiving. i'd rather have it done in cali anyway cuz anything from tattoos to women are more expensive here just because its vegas. thanks for your suggestions.

Alan

i'll have to check them out im going to ventura for thanksgiving. i'd rather have it done in cali anyway cuz anything from tattoos to women are more expensive here just because its vegas. thanks for your suggestions.

Alan

Dude I second you on the tattoos thing... I got a little work done from Hart & Huntington when I was down there.. can I saw.. RIP OFF... decent work... WAYYY too overpriced. Something like $500/hr pretty much!!! F-that

yeah i wouldn't go to hart just for that reason. they bump their prices just cuz the show and they are in the palms.i know where oxnard is i was born and raised in ventura i was thinking about a&a but i wasn't sure if they had an awd dyno.

A place near Ventura I would recommend would be JPA in Chatsworth.  Also, in Van Nuys there is a place called Strictly Performance who does tuning on Granetelli Motosports (in Oxnard) AWD dyno.  Give them a try  :thumbs:

did you get tuned on the awd dyno grranetelli? im planning on going there after i get a few things finished up to see what i can put down and go with a 2.bar, SD/maf tune.

A place near Ventura I would recommend would be JPA in Chatsworth.  Also, in Van Nuys there is a place called Strictly Performance who does tuning on Granetelli Motosports (in Oxnard) AWD dyno.  Give them a try  :thumbs:

did you get tuned on the awd dyno grranetelli? im planning on going there after i get a few things finished up to see what i can put down and go with a 2.bar, SD/maf tune.

No, but once I get my tune all squared away I want to get some numbers on the dyno also. Maybe we can get together and go there the same day.. and maybe get some SS's to meet up there then and have an 'SS Dyno day' !!

• 1 month later...

almost found a place out here in vegas with an awd dyno but they said an extended cab wouldn't fit on the dyno. i asked him if there were any other places out here that had one but he said that most of em went out of business this summer. im still looking. getting frustrated.

well i haven't gotten my headers on yet and still am going to get that throttle body. granetelli called me lastnight and said that the truck will fit on their dyno so my next trip to ventura i'll head over there and get them to do the tune. thanks for the help though. how long are you going to be in vegas for and what days?

chase: i got the sensor locations figured out.

thanks

Alan