Those Who Dynoed The SS

SSplaytoy

Curious to see what numbers you put out awd or 2wd and what you got. I am trying to find a dyno to fit it with all 4 because I really don't want to take out the driveshaft. What did you do and does it really make that much of a difference. I think I remember reading awhile back someone did it and messed something him up costing him 1200 or so.

Pulled the front shaft to dyno 50 pulls over 3 years. No issues. I spin her to 6500 on the dyno and she sound like she is going to explode. Only slight issue I had was that my A/C belt jumped off and got ripped up on one pull. I also took 6 stitches from slicing my thumb taking the front shaft out.

TQ converter unlocked and in 3rd gear:

Best HP - 494

Best TQ - 542

Best run - 485HP, 535TQ.

305/334 when I had AEM brute force, Pacesetter LTs, no cats, slp 160 t-stat, and mail order tune.

I have compared to others and I am on the low side for my mods. :dunno:

I had mine dynoed, the fisrt 2 pulls they had and problem the tach pick up on the comp. The motor pulls did not give me a torque reading and said the hp was 251 :dunno: which i know is wrong, I had pretty much the same set up as OUT2WIN. I figured it was in the low 300 range. The last pull with the nitrous was 382hp and 446lbs of torque with a 125 shot, theres no way a 125 shop will give you 131 more hp :jester:

305/334 when I had AEM brute force, Pacesetter LTs, no cats, slp 160 t-stat, and mail order tune.

I have compared to others and I am on the low side for my mods. :dunno:

I had mine dynoed, the fisrt 2 pulls they had and problem the tach pick up on the comp. The motor pulls did not give me a torque reading and said the hp was 251 :dunno: which i know is wrong, I had pretty much the same set up as OUT2WIN. I figured it was in the low 300 range. The last pull with the nitrous was 382hp and 446lbs of torque with a 125 shot, theres no way a 125 shop will give you 131 more hp :jester:

tawss04 where did you get yours dyno'ed at? i have been wanting to get mine dyno tuned but can not find anywhere here in fl to do it.

Curious to see what numbers you put out awd or 2wd and what you got. I am trying to find a dyno to fit it with all 4 because I really don't want to take out the driveshaft. What did you do and does it really make that much of a difference. I think I remember reading awhile back someone did it and messed something him up costing him 1200 or so.

336 hp 360 ftq NA