Kenne Bell S/C 4-SALE w/ F.A.S.T. intake

Justin Lamanna

I'm selling my complete set up: 2.2L ported/polished Kenne Bell Super Charger conversion kit for use with the 90mm F.A.S.T. intake. Fast fuels rails, either 42 or 60 lbs injects depending on your HP goals. 90mm ls2 throttle body upgrade if you want to go that route or you can use the stock 76mm. All necessary hardware, air filter, directions, everything for you to put onto your truck will be included. Water pump with neck angle changed is included if need be for belt clearences. Menthol injection port already set up.

-5, 7, 8.5 and 10 lbs pulleys all included

-The super charger was used for exactly 8,549 miles (to date)

-The fast intake was used for 2,690 miles (to date)

-I will provide you with any support you may need along the way when install time comes.

**This set-up has made 12.2 sec passes in the 1/4 with stock wheels/tires and low end. I suggest getting this tuned through Ed Wright @ Fastchips; he is very familiar with this unique set-up. Before heads, bigger cam, 90mm TB and 90mm fast intake my truck ran 12.5 sec passes all day long.

Any local people interested in seeing this in person, I will be at Pittsburgh Raceway Park this Friday October 27, 2006. This is the first run with menthol injection added and will be the last one ever.

OVER $10,000 INVESTED. Accepting offers dependign on what parts you want. Again, the supercharger and FAST intake are sold together as one unit since everythign has been updated for this to be used together. Very negotiable.

Please call 724-433-4422, PM or email me @ [email protected] with serious responses.

how much and what kind 60lb inj's? will they work on the radix fuel rails?

so whats the next project going to be justin?

it depends on what the individual wants with the s/c and intake. the price will be extremely cheap for the HP that can be made.

no project right now, but i always have ideas. Just takes lots of money to get them into action.

so you have a new plan for the SS? i bet if your blower were intercooled it would help alot more.

No new plans, buying a house. An intercooler would help but the methal injection is doing wonders so far. Smaller, lighter wheels and tires will put it into the 11's.

It looks like rain this Friday at the track were i was going to do a pass with it, so i guess it will have to wait a week for better weather.

would love to see video of those runs!

I'm going to the track this Friday(Pittsburgh Raceway Park), last week was rained out. THis weekend my guys at Senge High Performance fabbed up a belt tensioner and put the final touches on the methonal injection so I'm looking to beat my prior times. I'll keep you updated and post the videos.