Kenne Bell S/C 4-SALE w/ F.A.S.T. intake

Justin Lamanna

im curious what they did to the tensioner, does it use the stock one with your kb?? im looking into upgrading, beefing up my tensioner, i have had some serious belt issues recently.

The tensioner was eliminated and a fixed pulley was added, which is adjustable to add or loosen belt tension. There is no tensioner now which has a spring that adjusts belt tension constently, now there is one tight tension all the time.

With the new trim you are going to use I would definently look into a 8 rib set up for yours.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
thats badass and a steal!! If I had the money I would take it off your hands, good luck. BTW, what rearwheel numbers did the truck put down after the KB?

??? The truck has never been dyno'd.

Edited by Justin Lamanna (see edit history)

4600 is the price you want for everything

Thats correct, I moved and my phone number has changed. PM me and I'll send you the # if your interested.

A 8 rib set up has just been made for the entire system along with an overdrive crank pulley. If you are interested in that, the price will be more for all the machine work that was done.