Way Too Fast!

jchitwo

So It broke on Saturday during a VFW Ralley tour through Arizona. We started out at the American Legion in Fountain Hills, then to the VFW in east Mesa, The American Legion in Florence, VFW in Casa Grande, and last for a huge party and welcome home for some Iraqi vet's at the VFW Post in downtown Mesa! But the Damn speedo broke half the way through!

post-6406-1161738053_thumb.jpgpost-6406-1161738066_thumb.jpg

Kinda fun driving around with it easily over 120+ when I'm only going about 45mph!

Well it's taking the dealer here about a week to order a new one.

post-6406-1161976182_thumb.jpg

except going 96mph into my garage door :D

haha my truck is doin the same thing, it's been about 3 days straight and it says i've bee goin like 140mph

That sucks for you guys, but as soon as mine started acting funny I got it warrantied, around 22k. When I would decel it would be really jerky with lots of pauses and that did it for me and I got them to take care of it. :D

My dads malibu use to some how spin around to where the needel would be stuck in the little stopper thing inside the cluster. Everytime that damn thing did that, I would have to almost take out the dash just to get to the needle to bend it back into place.

Thank god he got rid of the POS.... NEVER BUY A CHEVY MALIBU!! Thats my tip of the day. :D